Friday, August 12, 2011

Ok theres this guy.....?

ok this guys name is harvey and he is not like any other guy ive ever met, hes sweet sensative careing and really y. to good to be true. and he likes me back. for one instance, i own tons of bracelets but i only keep ones up to like makeout, and i gave him one and wen he breaks it we makeout and wen i asked him if he broke it he said yea but he didnt care weather we did it or not as long as he got to see me and wen i made a joke bout not many guys are able to control themselves as much as him and he said we didnt have to do anything as long as we could be together. and im not the most pop girl around and i get pickd on alot for being "emo" and he stands up for me wen some of my friends wont even do that and wen im sad he tells me im beautiful and " the prettiest emo" hes ever met. There is a catch or two tho, one of my best friends liked him (and i think she still does) and hes 4 yrs older than me. but i think i might be in love with him. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment