Monday, August 8, 2011

My g/f said said she need some space HELP ,ME PLEASE?

me and my gf have be tall king for a mouth and sunday we went to a party and talk on the phone sunday night then monday i called her and text her but she never replied or answer she kept on ignoring my call and text then she called me and i ask her why she was acting like that and she told me she saw something in my phone but she wouldn't tell me what she saw then the next day i called her and and text her again and she did the same thing ignore me so she called me then i ask what did you see in my phone and she said it was nothing so i said ok .... so we was talking and she just sounded different she said she wanted to text me so i hung up then she text me saying "the felling in my heart are going away " so i said do you think we rushed things and she said she don't know then she said i just need time to find my feeling for you i said i understand you and she said thank you for giving me time to think that's what i might need babe i love and always will mwahhh.............then i said if you need something im always here i love you to.......what should i do help please i love this girl so much and im stressing

No comments:

Post a Comment