Monday, August 8, 2011

How to convince my mom to let me watch "My life as Liz, season 2"?

I'm pretty sure the show is like half an hour long. Keep using the birthday thing and just tell her that it's you that's going to be tired the next day, not her, and that you promise to wake up on time and go to school, and she might actually let you watch it. And follow through with that promise, school is important lol. But I do understand why she doesn't want to let you watch it, you're probably either in middle school or high school and you do have to wake up early, but you're the one whose going to be dealing with that though. But keep in mind, if she doesn't let you watch it, you can always record it, or watch it the next day, trust me I know MTV and they will replay that episode over and over again until the next one comes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment