Thursday, August 11, 2011

Help! How do I get my parents to leave me in my school?

My school, Kingstone High, has been getting slowly worse during the four years I've been there, but steadily better for me as more people have accepted me and started being more friendly with me. I got an A when I took my RE exams and I have an A* in my French, which I wouldn't say are bad grades. Overall, I have nothing below a B. But my parents want to take me out of that school and send me to one that they think is better. I desperately don't want to leave the friends I've made, and I don't want to go to somewhere new and unfamiliar when I've only just really fitted in at my school. I know I'll be alienated completely in this new school because I find it so hard to make friends anyway and my parents seem to think everything'll be fine at this new school and it won't because it takes me years to adjust to anywhere and this school isn't even much better than my one... please help me because I desperately don't want to go! Jaz :S

No comments:

Post a Comment