Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dell Axim X30 Sync Port Broken. Please help?

Hi I got a Dell Axim X30 Pocket Pc and after a while the sync port pins got damaged. Now I have about 2 pins left out of like 20 and surprisingly it still charges. To get a replacement connector it costs like 25$ and to send it to some people to get repaired it costs about 70$. I don't think I can change the connector myself because it's part of the motherboard and I don't want to spend 70$ unless I REALLY have to and there is no other solution. My warranty is over but do you think if I call Dell they will repair it for me or even send me a new unit. I'm saying send me a new unit because I've seen on several forums that people that done although I'm not sure if there warranty was over or not. Do you think they'll at least repair it for me if I call them. Any other solutions would be appreciated. And no I don't want to get a new Pocket Pc or PDA at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment