Friday, August 12, 2011

Cheerleader Tradition?

I'm a cheerleader and my highschool has this tradition that every year when we play our rivals in basketball, the losing team's cheerleaders are ed, or paddled by the winning team's players. We usually go over the guys lap and then we are ed with a paddle over our panties, or they'll bring out a stool and we have to bend over it. My friend, also a cheerleader, said she thinks it's unfair. I just think it's funny, and it's tradition. Altough it is a little painfull, and embarrasing cause they do lift up our skirts, although it is just our cheer uniform undies. Anyway, I just wanted to know what you think, you think my friend has a point? Or are you like me and think it's just a stupid funny tradition and it's pretty harmless? And do you have any weird traditions, like , at your school?

No comments:

Post a Comment